lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Amitha Talasila" <Amitha_Talas...@mindtree.com>
Subject Query Time Boosting
Date Tue, 25 Mar 2008 05:14:49 GMT

Hi All,
	We have a requirement for our Project, there is a date field called
start date in the schema. When a query is done Products whose start date is
within 10 days from today's date need to be boosted by 100 points, and start
date within 30 days should be boosted by 80 points and so. Is there any way
to get this at query time?

Thanks in Advance

Amitha

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. If you have
received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this
message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or
in part is strictly prohibited.
E-mail may contain viruses. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects.
While MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) has put in place checks to minimize the risks,
MindTree will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating
either from within MindTree or outside.
Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any
improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.
MindTree reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from
MindTree e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the
MindTree e-mail system or else where.