lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jon Baer <jonb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Distributed Search (shard) w/ Multicore?
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 20:30:44 GMT
Sorry about that, Im sending something simple like:

http://search.company.com:8115/solr/search/players?q=Smith&shards=box1:8115/search/players,box2:8115/search/players

Im getting back:

<response>
   <lst name="responseHeader">
     <int name="status">0</int>
     <int name="QTime">18</int>
   </lst>
   <result name="response" numFound="13" start="0" />
</response>

Identical schemas, it found the correct 13 but no docs attached.  In
the logs I can see the results come back (w/
wt=javabin&isShared=true) ...

- Jon