lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From solr_user <kunaled...@yahoo.com>
Subject Multiple SpellCheckRequestHandlers
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 04:16:07 GMT

Hi all,

  Is it possible in Solr to have multiple SpellCheckRequestHandlers.  In my
application I have got two different spell check indexes.  I want the spell
checker to check for a spelling suggestion in the first index and if it
fails to get any suggestion from the first index only then it should try to
get a suggestion from the second index.

  Is it possible to have a separate SpellCheckRequestHandler one for each

Solr-User