lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: custom queries via plugins?
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 02:32:50 GMT
I'm not sure if you are after a custom query parsing component, but if that is that you are
after, start by looking at these:

$ ff \*QParser\*java
./src/test/org/apache/solr/search/FooQParserPlugin.java
./src/java/org/apache/solr/search/LuceneQParserPlugin.java    <== here
./src/java/org/apache/solr/search/DisMaxQParserPlugin.java
./src/java/org/apache/solr/search/PrefixQParserPlugin.java
./src/java/org/apache/solr/search/QParser.java                            <=== here
./src/java/org/apache/solr/search/RawQParserPlugin.java
./src/java/org/apache/solr/search/FieldQParserPlugin.java
./src/java/org/apache/solr/search/BoostQParserPlugin.java
./src/java/org/apache/solr/search/NestedQParserPlugin.java
./src/java/org/apache/solr/search/FunctionQParser.java
./src/java/org/apache/solr/search/QParserPlugin.java            <== here
./src/java/org/apache/solr/search/FunctionQParserPlugin.java
./src/java/org/apache/solr/search/OldLuceneQParserPlugin.java

+ SolrQueryParser.java

Otis