lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Ezra Epstein" <c-Ezra.Epst...@theplatform.com>
Subject dismax query handler ignoring qf entirely!
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 23:06:52 GMT
It appears as though the DisMax query handler is ignoring our qf
settings and only searching the "text" field as defined in the
<defaultSearchField/> element of the schema.xml file.  Thus if a field
exists and is indexed it is not being searched unless its contents were
copied to the "text" field.  Is that corrected/expected behavior?

I can provide config details and sample query results if that's helpful.

Thanks,

Ezra Epstein