lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Koji Sekiguchi <k...@r.email.ne.jp>
Subject Re: Multiple open SegmentReaders?
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 02:19:16 GMT
I can reproduce with solr/example setup.
What I did:

1. $ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/solr/trunk TEMP
2. $ cd TEMP
3. $ ant clean example
4. $ cd example
5. $ java -jar start.jar

(to post commit)
6. $ cd $SOLR_HOME/example/exampledocs
7. $ ./post.sh

then see admin>statistics. I can see MultiSegmentReader instead of
SegmentReader, though.

name:      Searcher@19b1de main
class:     org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher
version:     1.0
stats:     caching : true
numDocs : 0
maxDoc : 0
readerImpl : MultiSegmentReader
readerDir :
org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory@C:\Project\jakarta\lucene\solr\TEMP\example\solr\data\index
indexVersion : 1209693930226
openedAt : Fri May 02 11:05:30 JST 2008
registeredAt : Fri May 02 11:05:30 JST 2008

name:     Searcher@7be8c2 main
class:     org.apache.solr.search.SolrIndexSearcher
version:     1.0
stats:     caching : true
numDocs : 0
maxDoc : 0
readerImpl : MultiSegmentReader
readerDir :
org.apache.lucene.store.FSDirectory@C:\Project\jakarta\lucene\solr\TEMP\example\solr\data\index
indexVersion : 1209693930226
openedAt : Fri May 02 11:06:13 JST 2008
registeredAt : Fri May 02 11:06:13 JST 2008

Koji