lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alok Dhir <ad...@symplicity.com>
Subject Re: Zappos's new Solr Site
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 13:41:55 GMT
Hey Matt - congratulations on your new site -- it looks great.

I'm curious, after a few weeks of having run this way, what your
findings are regarding running the shared index on NFS.  Any problems
as of yet?

I assume you're indexing from one machine and calling 'commit' on the
others on some schedule to get them to 'see' changes.

How is that working out for you?

---
Alok K. Dhir
adhir@symplicity.com