lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ken Krugler <kkrugler_li...@transpac.com>
Subject Re: [poll] Change logging to SLF4J?
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 22:59:38 GMT
Hoss has shamed me into taking a position on this.

I didn't vote earlier, because I have no real experience with SLF4J,
other than indirectly via our use of Jetty.

But I do know that we'd have to do _something_ for logging when we
switch to embedded Solr.

Under the hood we now use Log4J everywhere, so finishing up my
earlier work on creating a JUL logger that bridged to Log4J was
another option, but one I'd rather avoid.

So...

>[ ] Keep solr logging as it is.  (JDK Logging)
>[X] Use SLF4J.

-- Ken
--
Ken Krugler