lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Ranjeet" <ranjeet....@ebusinessware.com>
Subject Query regarding saving of Document and indexing in java
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:20:26 GMT
Hi,

In our case Application and Solr are running in different server in different system. I am
trying to prepare the Document from Application to save xml document in solr context and indexing
the same document from our Application. Any one has idea, how to save in different IP and
how to index the same document in defferent system. Our Application is Java/j2ee( in Spring
framework) based. It would be great if you send the code/idea to resolve this.

Thanks & Regards,
Ranjeet