lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Ranjeet" <ranjeet....@ebusinessware.com>
Subject Re: Which parser is used to parse response XML get from Solr
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 09:03:46 GMT
I have downloaded "apache-solr-nightly" include the jar files, and now I
have to get the response xml value, so for  invoking trhough I did not get
the common package under solr, so  this class belongs to which jar files?
pls help me out I am new to Solr1.3. Currently I have configured Solr1.2 in
defferent system. could you please help me, how to call the Solr server to
get resposnse xml and want to show the same value on velocity page after
geting values.

import org.apache.solr.common.SolrException;

import org.apache.solr.common.params.CommonParams;

mport org.apache.solr.common.params.DefaultSolrParams;

import org.apache.solr.common.params.ModifiableSolrParams;

import org.apache.solr.common.params.SolrParams;

String url = "http://192.168.1.2:8983/solr";
SolrServer server = new CommonsHttpSolrServer(url);;
    SolrQuery solrQuery = new  SolrQuery().
                  setQuery("ipod").
                  setFacet(true).
                  setFacetMinCount(1).
                  setFacetLimit(8).
                  addFacetField("category").
                  addFacetField("inStock");
    QueryResponse rsp = server.query(solrQuery);

method query is not exist in server, so