lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "George Aroush" <geo...@aroush.net>
Subject schema.xml for CJK, German, French, etc.
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 01:16:55 GMT
Hi Folks,

Has anyone created schema.xml for languages other then English?  I like to
see a working example mainly for CJK, German and French.  If you have can
you share them?

TO get me started, I created the following for German:

  <fieldtype name="myfieldtype" class="solr.TextField">
    <analyzer>
words="stopwords.txt"/>
      <filter class="solr.WordDelimiterFilterFactory" generateWordParts="0"
generateNumberParts="1" catenateWords="1" catenateNumbers="1"
catenateAll="0"/>
      <filter class="solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory" language="German" />
    </analyzer>
  </fieldtype>

Will those filters work on German text?

Thanks.