lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Nagy <andrew.n...@villanova.edu>
Subject Multiple search components in one handler - ie spellchecker
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 18:05:56 GMT
Hello - I am attempting to add the spellCheck component in my "search" requesthandler so when
a users does a search, they get the results and spelling corrections all in one query just
like the way the facets work.

I am having some trouble accomplishing this - can anyone point me to documentation (other
than http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SpellCheckComponent) on how to do this or an example solrconfig
that would do this correctly?

My guess is there is something preventing this from happening since the requesthandler tag
is loading the search component and not the spellchecker component?

Thanks and sorry if my message is a bit vague

Andrew