lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Nagy <andrew.n...@villanova.edu>
Subject RE: SpellCheckComponent problems (was: Multiple search components in one handler - ie spellchecker)
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2008 12:46:41 GMT
Shalin - yes the allfields field exists in my schema.xml file.  It is a field that has all
of the text from all of the fields concatenated together into one field.

My spellCheckIndexDir is created and has 2 segment files, but I think the index is empty.
 When I initiate the 1st spellcheck.build=true ... the results load immediately ... I would
imagine some time delay as it builds the index.

Any other ideas?

Andrew