lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Nagy <andrew.n...@villanova.edu>
Subject TimeExceededException
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:34:01 GMT
Hello - I am a part of a larger group working on an import tool called SolrMarc.  I am running
into an error that I'm not sure what is causing it and looking for any leads.

I am getting the following exception on the SolrCore constructor:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/lucene/search/TimeLimitedCollector$TimeExceededException
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrConfig.<init>(SolrConfig.java:128)
        at org.apache.solr.core.SolrConfig.<init>(SolrConfig.java:97)

Any ideas what might cause this?  I am working from the July 25 nightly snapshot.  Could I
be missing a jar or something?

Thanks!
Andrew