lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Hugo Barauna" <hugo.bara...@gmail.com>
Subject Pre-processor for stored fields
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2008 13:20:15 GMT
Hi,

I already haved aked this, but I didn't get any good answer, so I will try
again. I need to pre-process a stored field before it is saved. Just like a
field that is gonna be indexed. I would be good to apply an analyzer to this
stored field.

My problem is that I have to send to solr html documents and use a HTML
filter to remove the HTML tags. But that doesn't work for the stored
representation of that field.

I found some possible <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-314>
solutions <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-269> to my problem,
but I would like to know if there is something better.

Thanks!

--
Hugo Pessoa de Baraúna

"Se vc faz tudo igual a todo mundo, não pode esperar resultados diferentes."

http://hugobarauna.blogspot.com/