lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Harris" <rygu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: estimating memory needed for solr instances...
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 20:40:16 GMT
I didn't know what option was being referred to here, but I eventually
figured it out. If anyone else was confused, the option is called
useFilterForSortedQuery, you can set it via solrconfig.xml, and, at
least according to Yonik in late 2006, you probably won't want to
enable it even if you *do* sort by something other than score:

    http://www.nabble.com/try-setting-useFilterForSortedQuery-to-false-td7822871.html#a7822871

Cheers,
Chris