lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Harris" <rygu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synonyms list breaks solr
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2008 20:47:26 GMT
Matt,

If I understand you correctly, then the log you mention is what your
servlet container / web server is logging, not what Solr is logging.
Solr logging needs to be configured separately. See

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FAQ?highlight=(logging)#head-ffe035452f21ffdb4e4658c2f87777f6553bd6ca

If you are using the default jetty setup (example/start.jar), you
could also consult

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/LoggingInDefaultJettySetup

Hope this helps.

Chris