lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Harris" <rygu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Big slowdown with phrase queries
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 16:43:43 GMT
For the future reference of anyone looking for help on this topic, this thread

  http://www.nabble.com/Phrase-Query-Performance-Question-td13422183.html

discusses a phrase performance problem raised by Haishan Chen in
October 2007. If you find this thread helpful you should probably
consult that one as well.