lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Sean Laval" <seanla...@hotmail.com>
Subject implementing a random result request handler - solr 1.2
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 15:58:40 GMT
I have seen various posts about implementing random sorting relating to the 1.3 code base but
I am trying to do this in 1.2. Does anyone have any suggestions? The approach I have considered
is to implement my own request handler that picks random documents from a larger result list.
I therefore need to be able to create a DocList and add documents to it but can't seem to
do this. Does anyone have any advice they could offer please?

Regards,

Sean