lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Solr tutorial
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 18:14:23 GMT

On Aug 4, 2008, at 1:55 PM, Vicky_Dev wrote:
> I am Newbie to Solr . I am looking for guide to build a Solr based
> search. I
> was not able to find any book/reference manual on Solr which can
> help out in
> building application around solr.
>
> Links mentioned "02 October 2007 - Solr at OSSummit Asia" on
> http://lucene.apache.org/solr/ is not working

OSSummit Asia did not materialize last year - it was "postponed", and
may occur later this  year: <http://www.ossummit.com/>.

There are several Lucene/Solr/Mahout related sessions at the upcoming
ApacheCon US, so please consider attending this great conference.

> Kindly send links for tutorials around building application around
> Solr.

The best tutorial is built right in: <http://lucene.apache.org/solr/tutorial.html

And you'll get your questions answered here when you run into any
issues.

	Erik