lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Vicky_Dev <vikrantv_shirbh...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: solr 1.3 ??
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 15:10:32 GMT

Thanks for response Norberto

Problem is that ..we can not use non release version whilst starting new
project.

For e.g.: if you use one method which is introduced in DataImportHAndler and
later in point in solr 1.3, same method is removed then we have to revise
all code.

Can we get solr 1.3 release as soon as possible? Otherwise some interim
release (1.2.x) containing DataImportHandler will also a good option.

Are we expecting solr 1.3 release soon ???

~Vikrant