lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Norberto Meijome <free...@meijome.net>
Subject Re: solr 1.3 ??
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 05:06:45 GMT
On Mon, 4 Aug 2008 21:13:09 -0700 (PDT)
Vicky_Dev <vikrantv_shirbhate@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> Can we get solr 1.3 release as soon as possible? Otherwise some interim
> release (1.2.x) containing DataImportHandler will also a good option.
>
> Any Thoughts?

have you tried one of the nightly builds? I've been following it every so
often...sometimes there is a problem, but hardly ever... you can find a build
you are comfortable with, and it'll be far closer to the actual 1.3 when
released than 1.2 .

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Quantum Logic Chicken:
  The chicken is distributed probabalistically on all sides of the
  road until you observe it on the side of your course.

Warned.