lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Lukáš Vlček" <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Logo thought
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2008 11:06:08 GMT
Hi,

Either I didn't get the BCc email or it ended in trash folder (gmail spam
filter?) without me noticing it.
If there is a still room for new log design for Solr and the community is
open for it then I can try to come up with some proposal. Doing logo for
Mahout was really interesting experience.

Just let me know what is the status.

Regards,
Lukas

--