lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Individual query limits for each search field value
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 15:53:13 GMT
Hi,

The fact that you need the cheapest price (personal nitpick: prices are not cheap - they can
be low, which makes items cheap) I think you'd want to sort by the price field. As for showing
N items for each city, you'd either want to grab a lot of docs in 1 query and then run another
query with the cities ORed to get N items for each city or maybe field collapsing (issue in
JIRA) might work for you.

Otis