lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Matthew Runo <mr...@zappos.com>
Subject Re: Solr Slaves Sync
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2008 17:53:07 GMT
As far as I can tell, there is no need to remove a slave from a pool
while performing the sync. It's all done in the background and doesn't
change anything till the final <commit/> is ran to open a new searcher.

Thanks for your time!

Matthew Runo
Software Engineer, Zappos.com
mruno@zappos.com - 702-943-7833