lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Logo thought
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2008 14:47:28 GMT
I am working on this a bit. I tried to contact the guys involved in the
Shale prizes to see what they did, but I got no responses. Havn't looked
into who I might check with at Apache yet.

Not sure how much of a prize we need though. Should be motivating, but
doesn't need to be crazy I think.

If I don't get much further, if you have a bit of cash and some swag,
I'd add like 100 bucks to the pot as well and we should be close as a
last resort.

- Mark