lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Brian Whitman <brian.whit...@variogr.am>
Subject UpdateRequestProcessorFactory / Chain etc
Date Sat, 06 Sep 2008 17:57:11 GMT
Trying to build a simple UpdateRequestProcessor that keeps a field
(the time of original index) when overwriting a document.

1) Can I make a updateRequestProcessor chain only work as a certain
handler or does putting the following in my solrconfig.xml:

  <updateRequestProcessorChain>
     <processor class="myspecial.KeepIndexedDateFactory" >
    <processor class="solr.RunUpdateProcessorFactory" />
    <processor class="solr.LogUpdateProcessorFactory" />
  </updateRequestProcessorChain>

Just handle all document updates?

2) Does a UpdateRequestProcessor support inform ?