lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Peter Cline <pcl...@pobox.upenn.edu>
Subject Re: Question about facet.prefix usage
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:38:40 GMT
Hi Simon,
I came across your post to the solr users list about using facet
prefixes, shown below.  I was wondering if you were still using your
modified version of SimpleFacets.java, and if so -- if you could send me
a copy.  I'll need to implement something similar, and it never hurts to
start from existing material.

Thanks,
Peter