lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्" <noble.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DIH - Full imports + ?entity=param
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2008 03:51:33 GMT
DIH does not know the rows created by that entity. So we do not really
have any knowledge on how to delete specific rows.

how about passing a deleteQuery=type:x in the request params
or having a deleteByQuery on each top level entitywhich can be used
when that entity is doing a full-import
--Noble

--
--Noble Paul