lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From sunnyfr <johanna...@gmail.com>
Subject boost field which are not stored
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 15:25:13 GMT

Hi,

I would like to know if it's a problem, I've around 50 fields and I just
need back the id.
I would like to know if I need to store field which needs to be boost by qf
or bf in dismax?
I stored language titles .. and description and my data folder now is 8G, it
takes sometimes long time to get back data in multi thread ... is there a
link ...? is it better to store data or instead no ??
Should I limit my boost because it looks like :
select/?qt=dismax&fl=id,score,
language,title,status_official,stat_views&q=svr09+tutorial&debugQuery=true&qf=title_en+title^1.1+status_official^2.2+status_creative^1.4+description&bf=recip(rord(created),1,10,10)^25+pow(stat_views,0.1)^4

Maybe its too much .. ???
thanks a lot,