lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Noble Paul നോബിള്‍ नोब्ळ्" <noble.p...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: changing schema is dynamic or not
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 09:41:32 GMT
you have to restart the server

You may also need to re-index the data if the changes are incompatible

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 3:09 PM, Neha Bhardwaj
<neha_bhardwaj@persistent.co.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Every time I make any change in schema , I have to restart the server. Is
> this because I have made some mistake or It is like this only
>

> I mean,
>
> I have this doubt that if we make any kind of changes to schema.xml , do we
> need to restart the server or we can continue without restarting the server.
>

> DISCLAIMER
of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read,
retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication

--Noble Paul