lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From dudes dudes <akam...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject maxWarmingSearchers
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2008 20:12:46 GMT

Hello all,

I'm having this issue and I hope I get some help.. :)

This following happens quite often ... even though searching  and indexing are on a safe side...

SolrException: HTTP code=503, reason=Error opening new searcher. exceeded

limit of maxWarmingSearchers=4, try again later.

I have increased the value of  maxWarmingSearchers to 8 and I still experience the same problem....

This issue is happening to the master solr server ,,,, changing maxWarmingSearchers  to higher
value would help overcoming this issue ? or I should consider some other points ?

Another question is ? from your experience, do you think such error introduces server crash
?

thanks for your time..
ak

Get a bird’s eye view of the world with Multimap
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454059/direct/01/