lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Aranda <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Total count of facets
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 17:42:26 GMT
But as far as I understand the total number of constraints is limited (there
is a default value), so I cannot know the total if I don't set the
facet.limit to a really big number and then the request takes a long time. I
was wondering if there was a way to get the total number (e.g. 100.000
constraints) to show it to the user, and then paginate using facet.offset
and facet.limit until I reach that total.
Does this make sense?

Thanks!

Bruno