lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Shalin Shekhar Mangar <shalinman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DIH using values from solrconfig.xml inside data-config.xml
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 17:19:15 GMT
On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Fergus McMenemie <fergus@twig.me.uk> wrote:

> Is there some simple escape or other syntax to be used or is
> this an enhancement?

I guess the problem is that we are creating the regex Pattern without first
resolving the variable. So we need to call VariableResolver.resolve on the
'regex' attribute's value before creating the Pattern object.

Please raise an issue for this change. Nice use-case though. I guess we
never thought someone would need to use a variable in the regex attribute :)

--
Regards,
Shalin Shekhar Mangar.