lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Lance Norskog <goks...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New wiki pages
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 09:19:46 GMT
I've added them to http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FrontPage under "Search and
Indexing". I declare open season on them. That is, anyone can edit them for
any reason. I'm sure I got some things wrong in memory sizing and sorting.

These tips and opinions came from my experience on an index with hundreds of
millions of small records. These are not the final word on how to do
production Solr.

Enjoy,

Lance Norskog

--