lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From SergeyG <sgoldb...@mail.ru>
Subject Re: Phrase query search returns no result
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 19:28:07 GMT

Hmmm... It looks a bit magic. After 3 days of experimenting with various
parameters and getting only wrong results, I deleted all the indexed data
and left the minimum set of parameters: qs=default (I omitted it),
StopWords=off (StopWordsFilter was commented out), no copyFields,
requestHandler=standard. And guess what - it started producing the expected
results! :) So for me the question remains: what was the cause of all the
previous trouble?
Anyway, thanks for the discussion.