lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can submit docs to different indexes?
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 21:13:38 GMT

Hi Darren,

Yes, it is possible! :)
First you need to make sure your Solr has multiple indices using one of the following options:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/MultipleIndexes

The most popular approach is the MultiCore approach.  If you go that route, then you query
things like in this example:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/CoreAdmin#head-aeda88bd432e812ebbcf1f86baec51f1f10eca0f

Otis