lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Michael Ludwig <...@as-guides.com>
Subject Re: Solr Query | Field:value with dismaxquery
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:08:44 GMT
prerna07 schrieb:

> I am facing issue with query with dismaxrequest.

> ?q=facetFormat_product_s:"Pfqs ePub eBook Sfqs" - return correct
> results
>
> ?q=facetFormat_product_s:"Pfqs ePub eBook Sfqs"&qt=dismaxrequest -
> dose not return results, although field facetFormat_product_s is
> defined in dismaxrequest Handler of solrconfig.xml

You mustn't include the fieldname in the query when sending the query
to the DisMax query parser. The fieldname will be interpreted as just
another term to build a query clause from.

> ?q=facetFormat_product_s:"Pfqs Cassette Sfqs"&qt=dismaxrequest -
> return correct results

I'd attribute that to the "mm" (minimum match) parameter, the meaning
of which you can understand reading the following page, which it would
probably make a lot of sense to read anyway:

http://wiki.apache.org/solr/DisMaxRequestHandler

Michael Ludwig