lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No wildcards with solr.ASCIIFoldingFilterFactory?
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:15:36 GMT
Wildcard queries are not analyzed, so you are getting what you type -
which doesnt match what went through an analyzer and into the index. I
don't think Solr has a solution for this at the moment. I think Lucene
has a special analyzer with deals with this to some degree, but I have
never used it.

--
- Mark

http://www.lucidimagination.com