lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Oliver <acoli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible Containers
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:41:16 GMT
I've had it running in Jetty and Tomcat.

Tomcat 6 + JDK6 have some nice performance semantics especially with
non-blocking IO, persistent connections, etc.

It is likely that it will run in Resin, though I haven't tried it.

It will also likely run in any of the Tomcat-based stuff (i.e. TC
Server from Spring Source, JBossAS from Red Hat)

-Andy

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 2:25 PM, Mukerjee, Neiloy
(Neil)<neil.mukerjee@alcatel-lucent.com> wrote:
> Having tried Tomcat and not come to much success upon the realization that I'm using
Tomcat 5.5 for other projects I'm working on and that I would be best off using Tomcat 6 for
Solr v1.3.0, I am in search of another possible container. What have people used successfully
that would be a good starting point for me to try out?