lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Search returning 0 results for "U2"
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 02:37:55 GMT

John,

This is simply the case of mismatching index-time and query-time analyzers.  When you use
Luke you get the match, but Luke doesn't use the tokenizer+filters you specified in Solr for
your field.  In your Solr installation, go to Solr Admin page, then to Analysis page, enter
U2 and select all other relevant checkboxes to see how U2 is getting analyzed by Solr.  You
should be able to spot the incompatibility then.

 Otis