lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From gateway0 <reiterwo...@yahoo.de>
Subject Solr failing on "y" charakter in string?
Date Sun, 02 Aug 2009 23:30:19 GMT

Hi,

I have the following setting:
schema.xml:
"<field name="kunde" type="text" indexed="true" stored="true" />"
the "text" field-type was updated with the "preserveOriginal=1" option in
the schema

I have the following string indexd in the field "kunde"
"Harry Heim KG"

Now when I search for "kunde:harry*" it gives me an empty result.

When I search for "kunde:harry" I get the right result. Also "kunde:harr*"
works just fine.

The strange thing is that with every other string (for example
"kunde:heim*") I will get the right result.

So why not on "harry*" with an "y*" at the end?

kind regards, S.