lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From vladimirneu <Vladimir.Neum...@sbb.spk-berlin.de>
Subject Re: No wildcards with solr.ASCIIFoldingFilterFactory?
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2009 09:46:19 GMT

Dear Mark,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. It works really great. I construct
a new plugin based on AnalyzingQueryParser with getPrefixQuery,
getRangeQuery, getWildcardQuery methods from Lucene. With this plugin we can
now search with leading wildcards, case sensitive and by analyzed wildcard
search. I apply the patch for everybody who want it. Run ant and register
the new parser in solrconfig.xml

<queryParser name="aqparser"
class="org.apache.solr.search.LuceneAnalyzingQParserPlugin"/>

Do searching with the new parser:
http://localhost:8080/solr_be/select/?q={!aqparser}Wo┼╝ni*

Sincerely,

Vladimir