lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can multiple Solr webapps access the same lucene index files?
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2009 03:48:54 GMT
Yes, they could all point to an index that lives on a NAS or SAN, for example.  You'd still
have to make sure only one server is writing to the index at a time.  Zookeeper can help with
coordination of that.

 Otis
--
Sematext is hiring -- http://sematext.com/about/jobs.html?mls
Lucene, Solr, Nutch, Katta, Hadoop, HBase, UIMA, NLP, NER, IR