lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Alexandru Badiu <a...@417.ro>
Subject Re: Solr CMS Integration
Date Sat, 08 Aug 2009 17:40:59 GMT
I'm adding another vote for Drupal. The standard module is pretty good for
most cases and if you don't want the hassle to manage Solr you can subscribe
to Acquia which manage Solr for you.
Also, for those cases where you're not happy with the module you can easily
build your own (which is what I did) due to the nature of the framework.

Andu
http://plan9fromweb.com