lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chantal Ackermann <chantal.ackerm...@btelligent.de>
Subject Re: ClassCastException from custom request handler
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 17:57:05 GMT

James Brady schrieb:
> Yeah I was thinking T would be SolrRequestHandler too. Eclipse's debugger
> can't tell me...

You could try disassembling. Or Eclipse opens classes in a very
rudimentary format when there is no source code attached. Maybe it shows
the actual return value there, instead of T.

> Lot's of other handlers are created with no problem before my plugin falls
> over, so I don't think it's a problem with T not being what we expected.
>
> Do you know of any working examples of plugins I can download and build in
> my environment to see what happens?

No sorry. I've only overwritten the EntityProcessor from
DataImportHandler, and that is not configured in solrconfig.xml.