lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Uri Boness <ubon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Common Solr Question
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 02:22:17 GMT
Hi,

1. that change you made should work. Just remember that request
parameters (query string parameters) override the configured defaults.
2. That is correct
3. not quite sure what you mean by that.
4. I guess you're asking in your statement is correct... it is.

I think you should have a look at
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrRequestHandler and
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/UpdateCSV

Cheers,