lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Kevin Osborn <osbo...@yahoo.com>
Subject how to get highlighter to only show matched term
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 00:26:26 GMT
If my query is something like manufacturer:IBM OR productTitle:Thinkpad, I actually just want
to printout "IBM" or "Thinkpad" in any of the highlighted fields. I don't want to parse through
any HTML or other text. Basically, I just want to know which of the terms in my query matched
and in which field they matched (could be different from my example). I assume that I may
need to write my own Formatter for just outputting nothing. But, I'm not sure where to start
to get only my needed term. Do I need a custom Fragmenter?