lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Stephen Weiss <swe...@stylesight.com>
Subject Re: Results from Solr
Date Fri, 21 Aug 2009 03:16:53 GMT
If I'm not mistaken, you should index name as field type "string" -
right now you are probably using "text" so it is tokenizing on the
Uppercase characters.  If you use "string" type this shouldn't
happen.  You could use a copyField to make a separate "name_string"
field so that you can do both #1 and #2, depending on the circumstance.

--
Steve