lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Cassiano <danielcassi...@gmail.com>
Subject Error with UpdateRequestProcessorFactory
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 13:58:01 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm having some problem with a custom handler on my Solr.
All the application works fine, but when I do a new checkout from svn
and generate a jar file with my handler, I got:

SEVERE: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
org.apache.solr.core.SolrCore.getUpdateProcessorFactory(Ljava/lang/String;)Lorg/apache/solr/update/processor/UpdateRequestProcessorFactory;

I checked versions of my libs and they're ok.
I'm using Solr 1.3 and the environment is the same that works previously.

Does anyone have an idea of what could be?

Thanks!

Cheers,
--
Daniel Cassiano